Blog Archive

7/23/10

CONVICTED

CONVICTED
*
I've been convicted,
found guilty
without a trial!
*
No jury in sight
I never even got
to defend myself
for you see
I have no rights!
*
I have no right to
a belief different than
hers!
*
I have no right
and how could I dare
to be who I am
just me!
*
Convicted
Not for believing
abortion is wrong
*
Convicted
For not going along
with all the others in her
praise and defense!
*
I may be the one found guilty
Convicted in this make
believe court
*
But, it has NEVER been
about her right
to abort!
*
It has always been
about my right to choose!
*
And I will be
DAMNED
before she dictates to me
*
And she will never
hear my
praise!
*
I stand convicted!
My great crime.
I won't take away
the guilt she bears!
*
That's God's place
not mine!
*
She made her choice and
says she fears not
nor believes in
My God!
*
So why is she
afraid?
*
Why this great need for
my praise?
*
Perhaps
*
she
*
fears
*
being
*
*
CONVICTED!

No comments:

Post a Comment